Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tag Tuesday; Inside Out Book Tag

I love reading through and watching all the book tags that go around so I thought when I see one I like I'll join in and post it on a Tuesday.

I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this one and I'm not sure who started it but I love Inside Out and thought this looked like a fun one to start of with.


Joy; 
There are lot's of books I could pick for this one but I'd have to go with a long standing favourite Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I have about 7 copies of this book and have read it many times since first picking it up when I was 15. Every time I read this book I'm Filled with overwhelming joy.

Fear;
This was a pretty easy choice for me when I read this book I remember having chills constantly and then when I found out it was based on a true story it freaked me out even more. Shatter by Michael Robotham is scary because it just shows how easily people can be scared into doing things.

Disgust;
I took a bit of a loose approach with this one and went with Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. There wasn't anything disgusting in the traditional sense but I found I was disgusted by the actions of Rowan especially when he is first introduced to the series. I know this is quite unpopular opinion but I just can't stand him and I don't think anything that is explained later on in the books excuses his initial behaviour.

Anger;
I had to pick The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins I was so frustrated throughout the whole of this book. It was very back and forth, very repetitive throughout and I saw the end coming from the beginning. I wanted to throw it across the room and probably would have DNF it if it hadn't been for everyone saying it got better.

Sadness;
I picked a recent read for this one and went with Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys this was the first book in a long time that was powerful enough move me. I don't tend to cry very often when reading books but a few tears fell by the end of this read. The writing was beautiful and it was a quick read that left a great impact on me.

Books Mentioned;

No comments:

Post a Comment